Sunday, March 11, 2012

Draw Something.

Hello! So i've recently been spending a lot of time on my phone because of this WONDERFUL stupid app. Sigh, it's a love-hate rela...

Hello!

So i've recently been spending a lot of time on my phone because of this WONDERFUL stupid app. Sigh, it's a love-hate relationship really. I love it because it's so fun but I hate it because it takes up so much of my time because I'm hooked.

So here's how the game goes (for your benefit in case you you live in a cave in siberia). You and your friend will take turns to guess what the other person is drawing. If the guesser gets it right, then both parties will get point (which you can use to buy additional colours). Otherwise, no points! Simple right?

Anyway, I'd like to share something that Cameron drew.

IT IS DAMN GOOD RIGHT. Especially since most of us would depict a house to be a triangle and a square. (Well, I would anyway.)

Also, Bernard and I went for a walk last night and I discovered that cats REALLY LOVE CARS.

Look! 3 cats on one car!
Okay you can barely make out the cats. I tried to take a better shot but bernard was like "you gotta move closerrrr" and then he pushed me forward, making loud "piak piak piak" noises with his slippers. And then all the cats jumped off the car.

GUYS.

Hahaha anyway, let me tell you why we were taking a walk in the middle of the night.
We were walking to a bank! To transfer money, TO BUY OUR PLANE TICKETS TO LONDON!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!

We've booked 2 SQ tickets to London from 14-27 of june and I'm so excited! CAN'T WAIT TO NOT WORK AND DO TOURISTY THINGS IN LONDON AND PARIS WITH MY BF!!! (and laze around like lazy cats on cars). Anyway our tickets cost only $1.3k and I'm very happy that we managed to snag this deal which is ending on 15 March!!

♥ Jac.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i am glad you've not abandoned this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac. SO EXCITING. I am very jealous. XD
    (and! i'm not the only one who uses the comments! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jason you are very good to read my blog. thank you and A+!

    @zel are you talking about the cats or the europe thing! also see you on thursday hor.

    ReplyDelete