Sunday, February 05, 2012

I am not a millionaire.

Hello everyone! So um, I bought my first toto ticket and I didn't win! Didn't even come remotely close! Actually bernard bought i...

Hello everyone!

So um, I bought my first toto ticket and I didn't win! Didn't even come remotely close!

Actually bernard bought it for me because you know, Ihave never bought my own toto and like toto places scare me because they are filled with little paper slips with ovals you have to shade in. Kind of like MCQs, and you may already know that I hate exams with a vengeance.

Yes so anyway, I am not a millionaire as I am not one of the ten people who got lucky. BUT I AM STILL VERY LUCKY IN MY OWN WINNING WAY!! Let me show you what I won this year!

I commented on Jayne's blog entry and won a Maybelline goodie bag!! Pls www.jjjayne.com is the BEST BLOG EVER.
I am especially pleased with the Hello Kitty mascara. Now I won't have to buy another once my current one runs out. (Y).

I ALSO WON A LA SENZA VOUCHER.
Initially I thought that I had won $300 worth of vouchers. But haha fat hope. I have an eye for glazing over the fine print and actually I won a chance to win $300. I actually only won $10. Same as Nessie.

And then, all dragon babies had a chance to win this Starbucks tumbler.
AND I WON. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME! Also it is truly a bigass tumbler. Pls look at it standing next to the seemingly microscopic lipstick?
Yes so I really am quite lucky right? (Maybe if I hauled myself to buy my own toto I would have won! Okay I will try this next year. Please remind me to buy my own toto!)

Also I just got the photos from last year's Christmas dinner. But this is the best one :)
Also I'd like to end off by showing you an instructional video on how to make a toast by James Ho. Enjoy!


♥ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments