Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gondolas and other stuff.

Hello. My office is on the 33rd floor. So usually,I'd look out of the window and see something like this. BUT TODAY I LOOKED OUT AND ...

Hello.

My office is on the 33rd floor. So usually,I'd look out of the window and see something like this.

BUT TODAY I LOOKED OUT AND I SAW A MAN OKAY. Who was BANGING ON MY WINDOW. I almost screamed okay.
The were apparently making some repairs or something. I did not dare to take a photo of the man but you can see the gondola quite well! RIGHT SMACK AT MY WINDOW.

And the man even ate like some food outside my window okay. Like a mini-picnic of sorts. OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. Omg i really almost died of fright I think. Don't these people get scared that they'd fall? I was inside and I WAS SCARED FOR THING BANGING MAN. (and for myself, I was scared that my window would break).

Also if you look closely at my cupboard you can see this magnet.
I feel that it is he best magnet everrrrr. EVERYONE! TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

Oh also, I went to Mustafa for the first time in my life on Friday! YES. I am slow. Also I make it a point not to venture to places which take me more than 20 minutes by public transport to get to. But I did have a lot of fun there to make up for the fun times that I missed out on for the past 23 years.
I don't know what I was doing. However, I do know that I wasn't on the phone!

Also I was wearing my new jeans! $37 Miss Selfridge! I am truly proud of them! (and myself of course).

Also I bought a ceramic knife and some pola snacks.
I didn't even KNOW they were called pola snacks. And I had also forgotten how tasty they are. Then I suddenly unearthed all my long-forgotten childhood memories and finished 2 packets in one sitting.

Okay and now I am unfortunately not a child and have to sleep so that I may be able to go back to my 33rd floor office and hopefully see no gondolas there.

Goodnight!
♡ Jac (hey look I know how to make a white heart now!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments