Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Half-day

Hello. Holidays are truly hard to come by. I took a half-day's worth of leave today. I went to the dentist after goodness knows how lo...

Hello.

Holidays are truly hard to come by. I took a half-day's worth of leave today. I went to the dentist after goodness knows how long. Why?

Because the year is ending and I get a dental allowance of $70 per year. I guess these benefits really do encourage staff to look after their well-being.

ANYWAY, my dentist said that I should focus on "jiggling" my toothbrush rather than "scrubbing" my teeth with it. He said that I am too violent when I brush my teeth.

Violent? ME?!!!

Surely not. I am possibly the gentlest and most lady-like person you'd ever meet.

Oops wrong photo. My point is, that I suspect that my toothbrushes jump out of the bathroom and vigorously scrub my teeth while I am asleep at night. Or in the afternoon. On the couch. In the living room.

The fact is that I am an extremely gentle person and I do not know why my teeth appear to be vigorously brushed.

IN OTHER NEWS, my dentist is located on the 10th floor of Orchard Building. You know what is on the first floor of Orchard Building?

That's right. As if a $240 (cleaning, scaling and sea salt polish. and one filling) visit to the dentist wasn't enough. I bought a belt while waiting for my appointment to come and 3 tops after my appointment.

Rushed off to meet Cheryl to IPL off our armpit hair at Musee after that. I was about 5 minutes late because of shopping at H&M. Or you could blame it on the 2 minutes it took for the MRT to arrive and the 3 minutes I took to sprint to Musee.

After our trip to the hair removal place (trust me, 2 months of shaving and not using an epilator can really mentally kill you), Cheryl brought me to this place in Dhoby Ghaut Exchange with really nice brownies!!



They are really good and I hope that I do not become obsessed with them like I did with Schokobons.

These are Schokobons and I can go through a whole packet in 2 days. Why? I bring them to work and when I am unhappy at work, I scarf them like a donut deprived cop from an American TV drama.

Also my bf is fantastic.

Okay it is time to sleep. Thank you everyone for reading about my not so interesting life.

♥ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments