Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm a Graduate!

Hello! To those of you who live in some remote part of the Sahara Dessert with no internet, I'VE GRADUATED! Quite some time ago actual...

Hello!

To those of you who live in some remote part of the Sahara Dessert with no internet, I'VE GRADUATED! Quite some time ago actually.

And here are some good photos to prove it.

Also this is now one of my favourite photos.

It took DAMN LONG to take this photo and it was SWELTERING. OMG these gowns right,
SO NOT MEANT TO BE WORN IN SINGAPORE WEATHER.



And I am also working now. Actually I started working about 3 weeks before I graduated. AND MY WORKPLACE IS FREAKING AWESOME. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VIEW.

Look! They are reclaiming some land on the right so sometimes I can see a little boat which spits sand. Also Sentosa is somewhere on the left.

Sometimes you can even see the Super Star Virgo (or whatever they call cruise ships now). Also the pictures are not that clear because well, I'm supposed to be *ahem* working and not looking at cute little boats and rigs.

I am quite contented with my cubicle even though there is this pillar which blocks my view.

You see! This is my cubicle! But I have made some changes since then. I have many photos on my cubicle walls now.

And there is less food in my good drawer.

Okay this is all i want to blog about as I am sleepy! Goodnight!

❤ Jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments