Wednesday, June 22, 2011

X-Men: First Class.

Hello friends, So, I haven't been watching many movies recently, but I did manage to catch X-Men last week! AND I LOVED IT. Of cours...

Hello friends,

So, I haven't been watching many movies recently, but I did manage to catch X-Men last week!

AND I LOVED IT. Of course, I may be being a bit biased. Afterall, I have been idolising X-Men since um,
well it has been quite a while.

Here are my VCDs (DVDs were not invented yet, you see).

And also my comics from x-men evolution. Issues 1 through 9. There aren't any more after that because the series got discontinued after. IDK WHY!!!


And then i also have some X-Men postcards on my wall.

I also have an encyclopaedia and some X-Men posters of course. But I think that I've proven my point with my not very well taken photos. ANYWAY, X-Men: First Class was very good and I liked it very much.

I think it's not as wonderful as X-Men 2, BUT IT IS STILL REALLY AWESOME!

Also this is my favourite part. Please watch it.



This movie was the funniest of the lot and also didn't deviate from the storyline in the comics (although I am not very critical so I may be wrong). However, I was very sad because they did not show any trailers after the credits which Bernard and I sat through.

What?! They usually have these at the end of every Marvel movie!

Also I was very proud of myself for figuring out that Hugh Jackman was the only actor to appear in all 5 X-Men films.

Also I am a bit sleepy now so thank you for reading my very badly written review of X-Men: First Class. Here is the movie poster for you to feast your eyes on.

Goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments