Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My virgin attempt at cooking Indomie and other random stuff.

hello! i have just succeeded at my first attempt at cooking indomie!! and as i was very excited about my cooking exploit, i photographed th...

hello!

i have just succeeded at my first attempt at cooking indomie!!
and as i was very excited about my cooking exploit, i photographed the whole thing!

so we start here.
of me taking photos of the packaging.


of course, you may be able to spot 7 other packets in the background.
however those are unimportant as i only cooked one packet.
also i made a rash decision to buy 8 packets of indomie as i was rather depressed this evening, having dropped my DKNY watch on the floor facedown.
needless to say,
there is a huge crack across the watch face.

BUT!
on to my kitchen capers!
so i went to look for a saucepan to cook my indomie in.
then i remembered that we do not use saucepans in my house.
so,
i went to look for a small pot!
which i later found in the fridge so i just left it there.
and i really considered cooking my indomie in a frying pan but @doggieshaman tweeted a firm "no."
so in the end,
i found a shallow umm,
corningware thing to boil my water in.
HERE IS MY CORNINGWARE WITH THE WATER IN IT!


and here is the water boiling!


and this is what noodles look like when you first dump them in!


and then this is what they look like after 3 minutes!


THEN TADAH THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK LIKE AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE!!


they tasted good.
i am so proud of myself.
also pls, it is not that i do not know how to cook okay.
i can cook like dinner and stuff.
JUST THAT,
i am very wary of these instructions packet thingys,
where like,
i will get a bunch of soggy noodles if i do it wrongly.

anyway!
because i like blogging about frivolous things,
i shall blog about the popcorn my sister bought back from universal studios.


this is not just any popcorn okay!
it is GARRETT'S popcorn.
which is featured on oprah's favourite things.


and that is the end of my rather lacklustre commentary on popcorn.

now i will blog about my fyp.
but of course i have already talked about it many many times.
so this will be the most boring one that you'd probably ready about.

so put your heel down @ zouk was held on the 5th of march.
it was a saturday!
and NTU MJ opened the night with some dance that i will never be able to replicate.


then mel did some interaction with the crowd.
this mel is rather good.



then there was the fashion show!
i tell you,
these models,
they are rather hot.





okay then we gave away the many htc phones!
bernard bought over amerie's phone.
now he has a new phone.
way better than mine!



then nessie and i gave a very awkward speech.


then we paacked up, got many free passes,
drank a lot,
and i got very drunk after the super lambo that bernard fed me.

THE END!

okay this is enough for today.
goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments