Friday, January 07, 2011

hello 2011.

hello! happy new year! may 2011 bring me lots of happiness pls! anyway i have decided that it is useless for me to make resolutions like, ...

hello!

happy new year!
may 2011 bring me lots of happiness pls!

anyway i have decided that it is useless for me to make resolutions like,
"i will not be late" or like,
"i will not tell lies".
as these are very unrealistic resolutions that surely will be broken sooner or later.
so i have made a resolution -
something that i actually can control.

I WILL NOT BUY HAVAIANAS THIS YEAR.
i went through 8 pairs last year.
havaiana slims,
you are so pretty but you have let me down so very many times.

BYEBYE HAVAIANAS.


omg but they really can be so very pretty right?


sigh.
oh well.

anyway i got many nice presents for christmas!
but this is my favourite.



this is my burberry bear!
it is nice and impractical and soft to touch!
i mean i also got 2 burberry bags but this bear wins.
as bernard does not support stuffed toys of any kind and bought it for me because
"it's cute what!!!!"

pls.
round of applause for the bf!
=).

so for christmas i got him many many shirts.
about like, 7 shirts.
including this shirt.
i stole it from his cupboard and gave it back to him for christmas.


annnd this shirt from junk food.
i like junkfood.
pls i hope someone buys me a junk food shirt one day too!


and this shirt!


okay yes many many shirts.
he also got a pair of underwear.
which i was very tempted to also buy for thaddaeus.


and a book!
which i made from http://blurb.com


anyway,
on to the stuff that has actually happened THIS YEAR.
i met up with my ex-nike colleagues audrey and james.
DAMN HAS IT BEEN A LONG TIME.

this is james.


and this is audrey who still owes me many cartons of coke light.


and here are many photos of us.
pls i love them very much although i will never ever admit this to them.






okay on to more stuff that i did this year.
well,
i made mashed potatoes!


pls i really think my mashed potatoes are rather good.
i will make some for um,
someone's birthday this year.
yes i will!

also i acted as a KTV hostess for pamy's fyp.
pls this is me with 1990's ktv makeup.


yes i heard your screams from here.
HAHAHA.
i gave a small scream when i saw myself in the reflection even though the makeup artist had warned me before hand!!
just a bit fairer and i can pass off as a ghost in some horror film.

and lastly,
i, of course,
went for the first ladies' night of the year in Zouk!



and i met my jc classmate mathan there!
he was very good,
he gave serene and i free drinks.


and we also met sylvie lian yiting and her bf!
yiting has a new camera that she picked up from some random place.
in exchange she lost her laptop the next day.



i have also been watching lots of two and a half men lately.
and look what i spotted on america's highest rated sitcom!


a creative webcam!!
a singapore product on american tv!

and before i go i would like to tell everyone what a very good friend james is.


not even a "TAKE CARE BERNARD! NICE MEETING YOU!"
this boy,
wonderful.

(but not as wonderful as my bf of course).


okay this has pretty much been my year so far.
pls may this year be as awesome as it can possibly get!

♥ jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments