Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hello everyone! M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! ahhhhh!! this is coincidentally, my 2000th blog post!!! WHOO! *pops champagne* . so, s...

hello everyone!

MERRYCHRISTMAS!!!

ahhhhh!! this is coincidentally,
my 2000th blog post!!!
WHOO!
*pops champagne*.

so,
so very much has happened since the last time i blogged.
partly because well,
you know,
my exams ended 2 days ago?!!!
this NTU is terrible really.
can you imagine the amount of time i spent not studying and finding perfectly justifiable ways to procrastinate?

like,
my list went something like
1. epilate legs
2. thread eyebrows
3. walk around the house
4. take a nap

and these were all very acceptable excuses because, well,
christmas was coming and everyone HAS to look their best for christmas right?!!!
yes and this was also the excuse i used to spend lots of money on clothes.
and my hair.
i have dyed my hair.
and i intend to get another tattoo.
pls it will look something like this.


pointing my middle finger will be just another way of spreading the love.
also,
THIS IS JAVAN LIN!



edwina's and ivan's baby boy!
he is rather small.
like really small.
MINUSCULE really.

just look at him and bernard's index finger!!



AND HIS HAND.


and the 1st day he came back,
he wouldn't stop moving when he slept.
he really looked like he was dancing the macarena as he slept.
with some hip-hop moves in between.

anyway here are the proud parents of javan lin!


this little baby is really very cute.
i would like a pet baby.
i would like one for my birthday next year.
someone please get pregnant and lend me your baby for perhaps 2 days please?

speaking of birthdays...
it was james' birthday!


this james ho is rather easy to buy presents for.
understatement of the year.
he is also rather silly which makes it very easy for us to plan surprise parties for him.
in this case, his party was held at..


awesome food.
i felt very rock and roll that day so i got an ELVIS cupcake.


doesn't look very rock and roll but that isn't the point.
it tasted yummy and i was a happy girl.
hahahaha.

anw this is james and his present.


as you can see he is rather pleased with it.
just get him something bear related and he'd stay happy forever.



anyway this is cheryl!


i like her very much.
she is pretty and funny and likes angry birds.
PLUS!
she tweets at me!
ALSO!
she got me a very nice christmas present.


*GRIN*.


and this is the whole bunch of us!
=).

as i took very long to post all this up,
we, in the meantime,
also managed to celebrate christmas at prive, at keppel bay!






i managed to get my main course free due to terrible service.
you see i had ordered the slipper lobster linguine.
and everyone had gotten their food except for me.
later on, everyone was finishing their food, except for me, as i still hadn't gotten my food yet.
so i asked a waiter for my food.
and he disappeared and never got back to me.
so i asked another waiter the same thing and specifically asked her to get back to me.
however,
she, like the other waiter, disappeared and never got back.
so i asked for a third time.

i believe that prive is somehow an extended area of the bermuda triangle.
waiters can somehow go missing in those areas.

anyway i was very irritated by then so i went up to the counter to cancel my order.
(all the waiters had disappeared and so had everyone else's food).

and 5 mins later a waiter came out to tell me my food wld come in a minute.
well, it took 5 mins but i wasnt gonna...OKAY NVM.


END OF STORY, THEY HAD FORGOTTEN MY ORDER AND I GOT FREE FOOD.
HAHAHAHA.
FREE FOOD IS GOOD.
especially this slipper lobster thing.
it was really good.


okay that's all for today.
BUT WAIT WAIT.
let me show you my christmas LOOT.


one burberry teddy bear,
one burberry shower set,
TWO burberry bags,
kinder bueno,
a panasonic hair styling thing,
bobbi brown makeup,
an armani exchange bag,
sephora eyeliner,
this sticker thing that i can paste all over catalogs,
OMG, BEST LOOT EVER.

thank you guys!
♥.


AND THANK YOU BERNARD!
YOU ARE THE BEST BF IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
=).

anyway before i go i must share this very wonderful video with all of you.



it's called I JUST HAD SEX, by the lonely island,
the band which brought you I'M ON A BOAT and JIZZ IN MY PANTS.
PLEASE WATCH IT!
it is incredibly funny and has jessica alba and blake lively in it!

cheers and merry christmas!
♥, jac.

You Might Also Like

0 comments