Monday, November 15, 2010

A blog post at 4:35 AM.

hello! i have neglected my poor blog in favour of my tumblr which i love and cherish very much. but here am i blogging because um, this bl...

hello!

i have neglected my poor blog in favour of my tumblr which i love and cherish very much.
but here am i blogging because um,
this blog has sentimental value and yes i am a sentimental person.
(or so this is what i am telling myself to believe.)


anyway this is my first time blogging in google chrome!
this makes me excited as it is 4:38 AM and really,
anything can make me excited now.
even the 3 year old shoe boxes lying 5 metres away from me look kinda interesting now.

ANYWAY.
please let me tell you how we spent deepavali.



we had a barbecue at bernard's!
which obviously entailed bernard barbecuing.
i played no part in cooking anything.
i just like,
took photos of him barbecuing.




as you can see,
i did not do a very good job.


these people also,
played no part in cooking.
HAHA.
they, like me,
took part in more relevant activities such as consuming bernard's food.
which included cajun chicken which is this thing here,


and beef burgers!


bernard made the patties by himself (while i played bejewelled on facebook in his room).
so i must emphasize that i played no part in the high bourbon content in the patties.
(bernard did concede that they were a bit dry due to this.)
but everything was yummy all the same!
and it was really fun!

bartender bernard also came up with a new drink.


THE BEAR.


this was of course made in honour of james the bear, as he had volunteered to scrub out the barbecue grills as the rest of us stood around and laughed. =).


okay and then we drank lots of alcohol and the videos that we have of that are not very glamorous.

so,
i shall most appropriately end off now.
goodbye!


♥.

You Might Also Like

0 comments