Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stuff that i cannot forget this year.

hello everyone. i must tell you of the very exciting things that have happened this year. all of which are already in the annals of twitter...

hello everyone.

i must tell you of the very exciting things that have happened this year.
all of which are already in the annals of twitter history but like,
i have been too busy to blog about.

so please,
let me tell you of some of my accomplishments this year.

1. I WENT TO AVALON WITH SERENE AND NESSIE!





of course, that was just a third of the happiness that i derived from avalon.

2. THE SECOND THIRD. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO.
I DIDN'T EVEN ZOOM IN.


FLO RIDA I LOVE YOU.
THANK YOU FOR SINGING SO MANY SONGS THAT I LOVE AND FOR LETTING NESSIE AND I TOUCH YOUR KNEE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.
I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR SHIN IS HAIRY BTW.
AND THANK YOU FOR SHOWERING US WITH MANY BOTTLES OF MOET CHAMPAGNE!!!


HELLO HALF NAKED BLACK GUY!!!
=D.




3. I HELD STEVE AOKI'S HAND!


of course i do not really care much for this dude.
as in,
i care much much more for flo rida.
however,
i held his finger (or hand if we generalise) and like, poked his leg.
WHOO!


of course i was not as accomplised as nessie and serene who managed to touch his butt but NVM!!!

4. I SAW SANTIGOLD AND MAJOR LAZER AT AVALON.

okay this is santigold.
i do not really like her music but..
THERE WAS MAJOR LAZER OF DIU DIU DIU DIU DIU DIU DIU.



this major lazer is damn horny.
he kept humping this hot girl on stage.
well done major lazer.

5. I SAW ADAM LAMBERT AT F1.




6. I SAW SEAN KINGSTON AT F1.
boy was he sweaty.



7. oh yes i also worked at f1 again.


it was more fun last year.
but nvm,
I SAW SEAN KINGSTON AND ADAM LAMBERT AND BERNARD CAME TO GIVE ME COKE LIGHT DAILY!

okay here this is a picture of bernard for your viewing pleasure.


okay goodbye now.
i am also angry at facebook as it does not want to let me upload my photos.

You Might Also Like

0 comments