Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A long overdue post.

okay it has been a long time since i last blogged. so hello! welcome whoever you are. thank you for viewing my almost stagnant blog. i supp...

okay it has been a long time since i last blogged.
so hello!
welcome whoever you are.
thank you for viewing my almost stagnant blog.

i suppose you are tired of reading of my sad project-filled life and of my awesome bf bernard so i shall put a few pictures of food here.






YUMMY RIGHT?!
okay maybe these plates of food look like plates of "piak".
i know the photography is not very good but this was my birthday meal which i insisted my wonderful friends offered to bring me to.
therefore,
i assure you that the food here is good.

oh find the nice restaurant in holland v!


it is freaking awesome and everyone should buy pizza from da paolo's i swear!

okay and these are the awesome people who ate at da paolo's one sunday evening in august!
on the 22nd of august if i may add.

presenting...
THADDAEUS!


JAMES!


AMANDA!


BERNARD!


and ME!





of course there are many photos of me here as it was my birthday.
the first birthday marking my old years of course.
life can only go so much more from here.
how exciting can life be after i can no longer truly shop at forever 21?!!!!


anyhow,
thanks for setting this up guys!
you really rock my world!
=).

moving on to another event (one of the many).
riviera rouge!
my final wkwsci dnd!

here are the glorified year 4 performers.
i love them very much.


i hate the year 1s who were making so much freaking noise when they were performing.
COURTESY MUCH.


may this big, bulbuos lion haunt you for the rest of your lives.

this is pixiedust88.
i also love this pedro very much.
he made 3 of my 4 foc experiences extremely interesting.
thank you pedro pixiedust88.


and here are pictures of the year 4s!
whom i have grown accustomed to hanging out with in wkwsci.
shucks,
what will i do when i go out to work okay.
i like these comforting wkwsci people very much.



all of us!


also speacial mention goes out to my special friend TEHPENG.
who has not treated me to a tehpeng yet of course.
this guy has made my focs special and learnt random cheers and dances with me.
FOC WOULD REALLY BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU OKAY.
thank you for growing up in cs with me.


we went clubbing after that.
(of course).



and this picture is very important as it indicates that old people can club too!
to paraphrase,
MARCUS CAME CLUBBING WITH US!


bottom line: you are never too old to party.

and i would like to end this post with a picture of nessie and i.
i love nessie very much.


okay i shall go and do constructive things like,
eat panadol now.

goodbye!
=).

You Might Also Like

0 comments