Saturday, September 11, 2010

How Jac turned old.

hello! it's been a while since i've blogged because i've been very busy with school. i do not like doing school work/ projects o...

hello!
it's been a while since i've blogged because i've been very busy with school.
i do not like doing school work/ projects or meetings.
however each times i wake up to go for 434/430 or something i'd tell myself,
"it could be worse. you could be going to work."
then,
i cheer up considerably and become much happier after that.
(Y).

so let me tell you how i turned 22 even though i believe that deep down inside i will always be forever 21.
(i love their clothes).

so anyway my birthday started off very well.
this was the first person i saw after the clock struck 12.


*melts*
HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THIS BOY RIGHT?
yes.
bernard is very wonderful.
he brought me 22 roses!!!



THIS BOUQUET IS SO NICE RIGHT?
BERNARD WRAPPED IT FOR ME BY HIMSELF!
JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN I WAS IN JC.
WHOOO!

of course i was not expecting bernard to come so like,
my hair was like,
wet and gross because i had just washed it.


but look it eventually dried by the time we drove to his place!


so anyway i got many presents from bernard,
this being one of them.




so the other day, the bf brought me SUNGLASSES SHOPPING.
and i got me a limited edition pair of raybans.
of course it is mandatory to camwhore when the both of you get raybans together so...




yeah but i still made him wrap the ray bans up for me so that i could have more things to open on my birthday anyway.
hahaha.

another thing bernard gave me on my birthday!


DAMN COOL RIGHT.
I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN OPTIMUS PRIME.


he cannot transform of course,


but there is a little figurine of him stuck underneath the truck!
good enough for me!
(Y).


THEN,
he cooked me my favourite food!


MEE GORENG.
okay really,
i am not a big fan of mee goreng.
i only like the mee goreng that bernard makes.
BERNARD'S MEE GORENG IS THE BOMB.
really.
me like very much.
=).


bernard brought me to dinner with james, moks and thad in the evening.
OF COURSE,
they were late.
so bernard and i drove the car round in circles and camwhored while waiting.







okay i will talk about the wonderful dinner another time.
i'm thirsty.
a thirsty girl in an angry girl.

goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments