Thursday, August 12, 2010

HI MY VERY RICH FRIENDS!

HI FRIENDS! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING AND THESE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY! (i am being shameless here, bear with me.) o...

HI FRIENDS!
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING AND THESE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
(i am being shameless here, bear with me.)

oh but before we start on that please refer to past years' entries which specify what NOT TO BUY for my birthday.
they are quite comprehensive and i plan to reuse them every year.

__________________________________________________

4 August 2009

hello!

ma and some other people asked me what i wanted for my birthday.
but i really don't really know what i want.
so i shall do what i did last year.
i shallpost a list of things that i do not want for my birthday.

LIST OF THINGS THAT JAC DOES NOT WANT FOR HER BIRTHDAY.

(HEY LOOK I FOUND LAST YEAR'S POST! I WILL REUSE IT!)

31 July 2008

hello!
many people have been asking me what i want for my birthday but,
i seriously don't know (yet).

SO!
i have decided that i shall put a list of things that everyone is not allowed to get me for my birthday.
but if you do,
i will pretend that i like it,
smile and laugh and say thank you and give you a big hug,
and curse you in my heart.
=).

LIST OF THINGS NOT TO GET JAC FOR HER BIRTHDAY.

1. NO PHOTOFRAMES.
i know i'm quite photogenic *cough* and that you think i have a lot of photos to put into frames and giving me a photoframe for my birthday would save me the trouble from buying one for myself but NO IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. you can however, buy me a humongous photoframe and fill it up for me. =). but you have to make sure that the photos you insert don't consist of any with me looking fat. or i will be upset.

2. NO ORNAMENTAL THINGAMAJIGS.
you know, my room is already very messy because i have a lot of things hanging around. really. please do not add to my suffering. (more things, more nagging from mummy.)






3. NO UGLY STUFFED TOYS.
seriously, i have enough stuffed toys to last me for a lifetime.



you see,
i had a very boring exbf who was very uncreative when it came to giving me presents. and SO, i have amasses enough stuffed toys to provide for all the kids in china. so if you give me ugly stuffed toys, i will fit them into my "lousy stuffed toys box" as well, you can see that i barely have enough space for myself on my bed.


4. NO FOOD.
i don't like getting food on my birthday. you see i have many different groups of friends, and each group will go out for a birthday dinner in honour of yours truly, and each dinner will have a cake specially for me! and i will first have to eat a humongous dinner because i feel obligated to, and top that off with a piece of cake. fattening much?! and to receive more food on top of that?! erm, just to let you know that all food will go to donovan. so unless you have a secret crush on him....

5. NO CLOTHES THAT CANNOT FIT ME.
erm, if you want to buy me clothes, please make sure that i will like them because any clothes that i don't wear will appear on jacqueleenette's blogshop. and i must fit into them. because if they're too big i'll assume that you think i'm fat, and if they're too small i'll assume that i'm fat.

6. NO "CUTE" NOTEBOOKS.
seriously, notebooks with weird non-sentences like "me honey good friend sunny", is not my thing. (and it shouldn't be anyone's thing.)

okay.
everything else should be fine.
=)).
(i think.)

Said Jac's Past Self HERE

i think i sound very rational.


you can view the 2009 post here.
present jac and past jac are a little different because past jac added this paragraph.

i shall add one more thing to the list.

7. NO HAVAIANAS SLIPPERS.


like you know, i always wear slippers and so there was a time when i invested heavily in slippers? just last week i discovered that i have 2 pairs of pale silver havaianas and i have NO IDEA how that came about. also have one pale gold pair, one dusty brown pair, one dark grey pair, one white pair...errr.. and actually, no one should get me slippers at all. i have about 20 pairs waiting for me to wear out my havaianas. my mom even took my esprit slippers to wear as bedroom slippers. oh and i am wearing my guess slippers now. in my room. as i type this. and i can see my tommy hilfiger slippers like 50 centimeters away. yup. please do not get me slippers. thank you very much. =).

__________________________________________________

obviously,
times have changed slightly and i had to QC that post a bit, as trained by COM 204, self-censorship and all.
however,
IT IS STILL MOSTLY RELEVANT!

and surely past jac wouldn't know that future jac is capable of breaking 4 pairs of havaianas in 2 months due to a series of unfortunate events.
THEREFORE VOUCHERS FROM THE HAVAIANAS SHOP IN ION IS VERY WELCOME!!!
NO NUM VOUCHERS PLEASE.
THEY DONT CARRY MY HAVAIANAS SLIM ANYMORE.
however, yes it is true that my tommy hilfiger slippers are still 50 cm away from me.
quite untouched since last year.

what i want THIS year however,
is this.


YES PLEASE PEOPLE, I REALLY NEED THEM KIAPKIAPS.
i must have spent at least $60 bucks on these kiapkiaps already.
please buy me some for my birthday.
they can be found in takashimaya near the swatch and dkny watch counters!

what i would also want is this phone.


james has this wonderful htc desire which would be most appropriate to break my chain of nokia loyalty.
please.
i want one too.

and of course i want a burberry tote.
and a gucci bag.
and many other things that you cannot afford.

but seriously,
i would like a big pokpok card with photos and everything.
and for you to date me out.
yes you.
whoever is reading this.
unless you are like gross, disgusting and basically not a nice person.
then you can just like,
write me a cheque which i will cash in.
thanks!

of course,
it is very important for this boy to bring me out on a wonderful date.


i brought you out on one for your birthday,
now,
YOUR TURN!
(use the despicable me voice please).

okay!
also i am much happier now as my bf came by to say hello.
=).
life is good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments