Monday, August 23, 2010

and other miscellaneous stuff.

hello everyone. firstly i would like to announce that this is no longer true of me. i am not 21 anymore and thus am rather sad. however, t...

hello everyone.
firstly i would like to announce that this is no longer true of me.


i am not 21 anymore and thus am rather sad.
however,
thank you for the many people for making this a rather happy transition for me.
but,
more about that in another blog post.

today i want to talk about things that happened when i was 21 and didn't blog about.
like this!


they visited me for lunch while i was having my internship!
wonderful people!
thank you very much for eating with me!!!
if you hadn't eaten with me i might be broke now because like,
well,
i would have gone shopping instead of eating.

OH AND I TREATED MY FAMILY TO A $170 BUFFET THE OTHER DAY.
omg.
this makes me of course,
incredibly broke now.
(or pooorer than usual.)




this is like,
siewmai and abalone!



i like this one the best.
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP!!!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
PUFFS OF SMOKE!
YAY FOR DRIED ICE!





this happened a while back!
you see right,
we were dancing.

okay!
i am going to pack for phuket and then meet lyon and the rest at cathay.
goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments